Ibanez AZ224F-BIG Save £324 !!
This unique series of instruments combines versatile specs, lush playability and understated aesthetics to form the ultimate working instrument. If you're after Ibanez's formidable performance and versatility, but with distinctly classy, nostalgic flavours, the AZ series might just do the trick!
With features like the oval-C neck profile, lightweight alder body wood, smooth mid-output Seymour Duncan pickups and cutting-edge Gotoh hardware, the AZ range perfectly strikes the balance between precision and style. You'll have incredible tuning stability, a rich tonal palette with a wealth of switching options, and gorgeous feel to top it off - these guitars have to be played to be believed! A new, retro headstock design and a series of alluring finishes ooze class - the icing on the cake!
- Body: Basswood
- Top: Flamed maple
- S-Tech wood (heat-treated wood) neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck profile: Oval C
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Pickups: 1 x Seymour Duncan Hyperion (bridge) humbucker and 2 x Seymour Duncan Hyperion (middle and neck) single coils
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Ibanez T1502 (made by Gotoh)
- Colour: Blue Iceburg Gradation
- Includes a semi-solid gig bag/case
Issue : 17th fret side marker fitted badly